Bernard Généreux, MP for Montmagny–L’Islet–Kamouraksa–Rivière-du-Loup and Chair of the Quebec Caucus of the Conservative Party of Canada, welcomes leader Andrew Scheer’s decision to recognize the strength of his Quebec team by appointing many of them to key positions in his shadow cabinet.
- The Hon. Maxime Bernier, PC, MP for Beauce (Innovation, Science and Economic Development)
- Luc Berthold, MP for Mégantic–L’Érable (Agriculture and Agri-Food)
- The Hon. Steven Blaney, PC, MP for Bellechasse–Les Etchemins–Lévis (Veterans)
- Gérard Deltell, MP for Louis-Saint-Laurent (Treasury Board)
- Pierre Paul-Hus, MP for Charlesbourg–Haute-Saint-Charles (Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness)
- Alain Rayes, MP for Richmond–Arthabaska (Intergovernmental Affairs)
MP Bernard Généreux is pleased to continue in his role as the Chair of the Quebec Caucus, which gives him the opportunity to use his ability to bring people together to promote Quebec issues within the national caucus every week.
“I would like to congratulate my colleagues who have been given such important roles within the official opposition,” said Mr. Généreux. “With only two years remaining until the next election, we have put in place a qualified team of people who will keep the government accountable and show Canadians that our Conservative roster has everything it needs to replace Justin Trudeau’s Liberals and form the next government in 2019.”